- Able to develop a sales pipeline by cold calling and prospecting daily, developing a network of referrals and repeat business, as well as attending networking events.
- Able to maintain accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports.
- Able to achieve sales goals\quotas monthly.
- Able to complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., estimates, permit applications, POS entry, deposits, artwork approval, and reporting).
- Able to manage multiple larger projects simultaneously.
- Able to establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Understands the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Competitive wage plus commission – Base Salary - $35,000.. Commission is 5% of closed sales and is uncapped. Company provides some leads and some existing accounts. A driven person should make $55,000+ first year and $75,000+ second year.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training
- Outside Sales Certification
- Company provided laptop.
- A fun environment to achieve success!
- Work with customers across many industries and provide solutions that make an impact in their workplace
- Prospect for new business, network, and manage customer relationships
- Sell a unique, exciting product line that changes by the minute - completely based on customer needs and desires
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in an outside sales/commission based environment preferred
- Prior B2B consultative sales experience preferred
- Prior experience in a sign and graphics environment a plus
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)